Apex Legends - F2P Battle Royale | Xbox One, PS4 i PC

Today Electronic Arts Inc and Respawn Entertainment launched Apex Legends™, a free-to-play* battle royale shooter available right now on Origin for PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. Set in the Titanfall™ universe, Apex Legends shakes up the battle royale genre with a cast of unique characters, squad-based gameplay, innovative mechanics and more.

Apex Legends delivers a squad-based battle royale experience with a uniquely Respawn flavor. Players will select from one of eight Legends - each with their own unique abilities and playstyles - and the last team standing wins. Combatants can choose from unique characters like Bloodhound, the tracker who can see recent enemy activity on the map, or Lifeline, a battlefield medic who can shield teammates and bring them back from the brink of death. Balanced squads and teamwork are critical, as each Legend is easy to pick up and learn, but challenging to master.

The first season of Apex Legends is scheduled to kick off in March and will give players the opportunity to purchase a Battle Pass to gain access to exclusive cosmetic items earned through gameplay. Apex Legendswill follow a seasonal model with each themed season bringing new content to the game in the form of new weapons, new Legends, new skins and more.

https://ir.ea.com/press-releases/pr...lable-Now-on-PC-PS4-and-Xbox-One/default.aspx

A new Titanfall spinoff is in the works, and it’ll be out sooner than anyone could possibly guess. In fact, internet rumors (and word from our own sources) suggests that it’ll be out this Monday.

The game isn’t officially announced just yet, but word leaked out this morning thanks to esports journalist Rod Breslau. As Breslau reported today, it’s called Apex Legends and will be out on Monday for PC, Xbox, and PS4. It’s a free-to-play battle royale that, interestingly, won’t let you use the Titan mech suits that make Titanfall so iconic. You’ll have supernatural MOBA-like hero abilities and play either solo or in a team of three as you battle other players for delicious chicken dinners.

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/1092224787928080385

3 Likes

Danas u 17h predstavljanje :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hajde da vidimo na šta će ovo ličiti :smiley:

Kako su krenuli izace Moryal Kombat battle royale :joy:

2 Likes

@ninja Primaš li me u ekipu? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Svi su dobrodošli

2 Likes

Au jedva cekam da vidim ovo. Igracu sigurno :slight_smile:

1 Like

Za tebe uvek ima mesta…

1 Like

Al Titanfall bez Titana, smrc… :sob:

EDIT: Zapravo, cek malo – jel ovo uopste pripada titanfall univerzumu? Mozda je nesto potpuno novo.

Nema veze sto nema titana, bice zanimljiv parkour u battle royale-u :grin:

Izgleda da ce veceras u 21h da pokazu igru.

Skida se

Probao jednu partiju. Posle PUBG - a malo konfuzno što je i normalno ali mislim da igra obecava. Za sada samo timovi od po troje.

I ja sinoc odigrao jednu. Dosta mi je bilo konfuzno, ali sam igrao sa nekim likovima koji su znali sta rade.

Izgleda lepo, mešavina Titanfall + Overwatch + Fortnite minus building momenta. Sve lepo klizi u 60fps. Jeste da je manja mapa i 60 igrača po mapi, ali to daje na zategnutom gameplayu i kontrolama preciznim kontrolama. Skidam pa probam večeras.

2 Likes

Sad sam sa posla pokrenuo install kod mene pa možemo večeras videti na čemu smo.

3 Likes

I ja skinuo nocas pa cu da probam veceras kad dodjem sa posla. :slight_smile:

Nema titana.

1 Like

Nažalost,ali možeš mrtvog timskog igrača da vratiš u igru što je dobra kompenzacija