Atlus je objavio da radi na remakeu Catherine

Igra će izaći za PS4 i Vitu u 2018. Biće dodata još jedna devojka po imenu Rin, a više informacija o igri ćemo dobiti 22.12.

Na remakeu radi relativno novi studio u okviru Atlusa, Studio Zero.

Evo starog trejlera koji pokazuje mali deo igre:

2 Likes

I’ve got additional details on Catherine: Full Body! Thank you to @MysticDistance on twitter for translating and Arin Sirichart for bringing it to my attention.

-Third girl is named “Rin” and is voiced by Aya Hirano. Vincent meets her at the Stray Sheep, where she is the pianist.

-There is an all-new endings (more than one), a new episode of the story, animated scenes and a new “sexy event.”

-ATLUS also confirmed that the game will feature online support and the ability to cross-save between PS4 and Vita

-A wide level of difficulty options is also available, alongside other adjustments. There are also new gimmicks and modes such as being able to link together a wide variety of blocks.

-According to Atlus, Rin’s involvement in the story will cause a split between Catherine and Katherine. Rin is described as gentle, docile and straightforward. She appears to lack in social etiquette, but she supports Vincent through his nightmares by presenting to him new sense of values.

-The reason they went with “Full Body” is due to its relation to full-bodied wine. It’s Catherine with more content (or depth), like a full-bodied wine. It also sounded more erotic.

-Catherine: Full Body will have an online battle mode, Famitsu reports. Inspired by the competitive scene overseas. Atlus states that they noticed the competitive Catherine scene, which is what lead them to developing online features for the remaster.

-Development of the game is currently at 50% complete. No price or release date yet.

Stay tuned for more details, coming December 22nd!

• Skull

Opalaaaaa.
Masterpiece :joy:.
Ja sam naravno isao da budem top Svaler u paklu.
Tu bi mogla da bude zanimljiva platina.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6099-catherine-trophy-guide

60+ sati, 8 krajeva i još mnogo toga… + sve ovo novo… ma idemo na 100+ :slight_smile:

Uh opet moralne dileme, nisu ove igre za mene. Da li ce waifu 1 da mi oprosti zbog prevare sa waifu2. :joy:Posle sam pod utiskom nedelju dana.

1 Like

Ove cetiri slike Kermita bi se fino uklopile i u ono”truley” :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Dayum! Samo ću to reći :smiley:

Oho, spekuliše se da je Rin muško, otud takva reakcija i ta pozicija u sceni.… Interesting…

Pa zar nije bio vec jedan trap karakrer u originalu ? :grin:

Jeste, ali nisi sa njim/njom spavao :smiley:

Nadam se da je bio topdzija :joy::joy: .