Destiny

Ti i Mirko cete za jedan dan to sve pokupiti :smiley:

Hahahahah… U utorak ce biti zanimljivo :smiley:

Ali juce me je htelo i to ekstremno, dobio sam 4 exotic-a za nekoliko sati :smiley: Ali presrecan sam zbog Vex Mythoclast i thunderlord… Ova druga dva sam unistio, posto ih imam i ne koristim :smiley:

Egzotican dan si imao, nema sta :slight_smile:

Ja sam jutros dobio 2 exotic last word i vex, legendary atheons epilogue i three last word(ovo je pitanje kako), Venus raid na Hard. :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Error bot

Cekaj,jel exotic i legendary isto?

Nope zuti su exotic a legendary ljubicasti, pogledaj na google

Error bot

A gde se mogu naci exotici i od kog levela?

Mozes da dobijes i na lvl 1, ali imas sigurno da se poprilicno dugo naigras do prvog… Ja sam dobio i u strike i u crucible, raid, exotic bounty ili da kupis kod xur-a…

Najlakse je kod Xur-a, skupi samo dovoljno strange coins-a i kupi.

Sinoc sam dobio:

i

Poprilicno dobre puske a kasnije postaju jos bolje :smiley:

Dying Light - Easter Egg Loot Cave Destiny Reference

Destiny player digs up hidden House of Wolves DLC details, Bungie urges caution

A Destiny player on Reddit looks to have dug up some early details on the game’s next expansion, House of Wolves, including all manner of gear, weapons, a new light level cap raise and possibly even a release date. But Bungie warns that Destiny players shouldn’t get too carried away with those leaked House of Wolves details.

Reddit user megamanexe64, who is apparently playing Destiny in Japanese, says that they managed to uncover dozens of pieces of Crucible and Vanguard armor for the Hunter, Warlock and Titan classes, as well as a handful of new guns and rocket launchers. The new items were allegedly spotted and screen-capped while visiting an in-game vendor.

There are some other intriguing details posted by megamanexe64, including what looks like a new faction and a level 32 weekly Nightfall strike. There’s also speculation that House of Wolves will be released on May 19, though it’s not clear how the Reddit user came to that particular conclusion.

A screenshot says House of Wolves will introduce “a new Awoken storyline plus an exclusive Raid,” “three new Crucible maps and a new Fallen Strike” and “hundreds of new weapons, armor and gear.”
While much of the information appears to be sourced from the game itself — there are numerous screenshots of the new gear — Bungie community manager David Dague, aka DeeJ, says those details are all subject to change.

“Aside from giving it a name, Bungie has yet to reveal the House of Wolves,” Dague wrote on the Bungie forums. “That means that anything you know about it can change. We have a team working on the experience in their own fancy room, and they have some exciting surprises up their sleeves.”

Dague referred to the items as “placeholder” and that Bungie reserves the right to change what’s seen in the leaked images.

“Any stats or assumptions about power or impact or handsomeness are months old, and do not reflect the things that we’re doing to adapt to what you’ve taught us about Destiny. There is a process here, and you’re a part of it,” he said.

“All we ask is that you leave your mind open to the evolutions that are inevitable. What you see here are very old ghosts from our pre-launch database. These are not the necessarily wolves you’re looking for.”

Last month, Bungie designer Luke Smith said that the developer is looking to correct some of the mistakes it made with Destiny’s reward economy in The Dark Below, Destiny’s first expansion.

Bungie is tweaking Destiny’s weapon types in Update 1.1.1, coming this February. Chief among them is the pulse rifle, one of the most underused weapons in the game.

When the developer polled the community members about their favorite pulse rifles, they were met with responses like, “Don’t use 'em,” “None of them are good though…,” and “Is that a trick question?” Bungie listened.

" …We’re keeping a promise we made prior to launch - that Destiny would be a place of diverse fighting styles, where everyone would have a chance to be powerful in different ways," wrote Bungie’s community manager, DeeJ, on the developer’s site. “If you like Pulse Rifles, help is on the way. If you’re like me, and you think you can solve every problem with your trusty Suros Regime? Well, we’re about to be challenged in some new and exciting ways.”

Bungie’s sandbox designer, Jon Weisnewski, is one of the developers in charge of weapon balance. His lengthy blog post details what’s changing with every weapon type in Destiny. Below are the highlights:

Auto Rifles
Goals:
•Auto rifle is optimal at close to medium range
•Damage, stability, and range are tuned such that players desire stability for reliable close quarters damage, or range for better accuracy at a distance

Changes:
•Reduce base damage of auto rifles by 2.5% (averaged across rate of fire stats, higher RoF took less of a reduction than low RoF)
•Reduce effective range values so that damage falloff and accuracy area stronger factor in combat decisions
•Range reduction is less severe in the higher stat values, so now your range stat is more crucial to long distance engagements

Pulse Rifles
Goals:
•Pulse rifle is optimal at medium range, but can still effectively harass enemies at close range or long range distances
•Rate of fire sets a pace for players to both track moving targets and then deliver precision damage in bursts

Changes:
•Increase base damage of pulse rifles by 9.7%. DPS is now more in line with other primaries

Hand Cannons
Goals:
•Hand cannon is optimal at medium range
•Hand cannon is optimal when shots are paced, becomes less effective when fired quickly
•Rewards agility when under fire, precision targeting, and snap shots

Changes:
•Reduce effective range
•Damage falloff starts closer to the shooter, and follow up shots are less accurate at long ranges
•Slight reduction to initial accuracy. This is noticeable at close to medium range, but underscores the range intentions when used from far away

Fusion Rifles
Goals:
•Fusion rifles are optimal at mid-range, where targets are easier to track but they’re not close enough to attack while you charge up
•Requires combat foresight and teh ability to predict a target’s movement to use successfully

Changes:
•Blast patteron on a fusion rifle burst cone is a little wider. Close to medium range volleys are largely unaffected, but at a distance the projectiles are less likely to land hits on a single target. This reduces the reliability of landing a one hit kill at far range, and makes the weapon better at spreading damage onto a group
•Initial starting ammo is reduced across all ammo stats. This change primarily affects the Crucible. Starting a Crucible match, you’ll have less fusion rifle ammo in reserve. In Pv#E activities we persistently track your ammo. We only use initial ammo values if you are logging in for the first time, or starting a Crucible match.

Shotguns
Goals:
•Shotgun is the most optimal at very close range
•Complements melee attacks and other close quarters class builds
•Offensively closing on an enemy with a shotgun is a risk/reward timing game

Changes:
•Increase damage by 2x (100%) against all non-Guardian combatants (aliens)
•Reduce high-end range values. Damage falloff starts sooner, so Crucible players with long range shotguns need to be a little closer for successful one-hit kills
•(Like the fusion rifle) Initial starting ammo is reduced across all ammo stats in the Crucible

Scout Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Heavy Machinegun, Rocket Launcher

•The update will, “for the most part,” leave these weapons alone.

Samo kad bi ostavili Auto Rifles na miru…

Doneo Xur jedno veliko ništa … opet. Bravo vam ga Bungie, bravo!

Ma idioti kompletni,3 vikenda cekam normalno oruzje a sve neko smece dolazi,umjesto da od svakog oruzja donese po jedan pa da imamo neki izbor.Vrh kretenizma,vrh!

Jel igra neko na Ps4?

Destiny is getting a ‘major content release’ this fall

Destiny is set to receive a “major content release” this fall, according to Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg.

“We have a second expansion on the way, and a major content release coming in the fall,” Hirshberg said in an investors call last night. “And a very robust pipeline planned after that.”

Back in early January, an image appeared online that allegedly showed Bungie’s additional content plans for Destiny over the next year or so. The road map revealed four planned DLC releases—The Dark Below, House of Wolves, Vex, and Forge of Gods—the first of which is available now.

There was also mention of a much bigger update codenamed Comet: Plague of Darkness, which is presumably the “major content update” that was mentioned by Hirshberg. This larger release is scheduled to launch in September and includes 12 new story missions, four new strikes, one raid, one new location (“Hive Ship”), six PvP maps, three new subclasses, and two new weapon types, according to the leaked image—it goes without saying that this shouldn’t be taken as fact.

Yesterday, Bungie revealed that Destiny‘s next expansion, House of Wolves, will be available in Q2 2015.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/destiny-is-getting-a-major-content-release-this-fall/

Destiny’s House of Wolves DLC launching Q2 2015, weapon balance changes detailed

Bungie has confirmed that Destiny’s next expansion, House of Wolves, will be available in Q2 of 2015 and also detailed some upcoming changes to weapon balance.

For those that are unsure, Q2 2015 basically covers April, May, and June, which fits with the leaked May 19 release date that appeared online earlier this week. Although community manager DeeJ did say that the leak was based off of old data, so the release date may have shifted.

“Since we’ve started throwing around soft deadlines for game updates, we might as well set your expectations that Destiny Expansion II: The House of Wolves will be released sometime in the second quarter of this year,” the developer wrote in its latest weekly update.

“We’re keeping all other details under wraps for now. There is a special team here that’s dedicated to creating some new ways for you to play Destiny. They’re also making the game you know a better reflection of what we’ve learned about you since you’ve started playing. While they do their thing, we’ll walk the fine line between making you a part of the process and providing them with a safe place to explore possibilities and do their best work.”

On top of this, Bungie also detailed some upcoming weapon balance tweaks that are set to go live with Update 1.1.1 later this month. If you don’t feel like reading the next few lines, the basic premise is auto rifles need a nerf and pulse rifles need a buff.

With the update Bungie plans to reduce the base damage of Auto Rifles by 2.5 percent and reduce their effective range, while increasing the base damage of pulse rifles by 9.7 percent to bring them more in line with other primary weapons. Hand cannons are also getting a tweak with a reduction in effective range and a reduction in initial accuracy.

Fusion rifles aren’t safe from the dev team either, with a reduction in their accuracy at long range by increasing the burst cone and the starting ammo has also been reduced, Finally, shotguns have had their damage doubled against non-Guardian opponents, effective range has also been reduced, and like with the fusion rifle, starting ammo has been reduced.

You can read more about the proposed changes here.

Bungie also answered a burning question that fans will likely have after reading about these changes: Why did you nerf my favorite weapon?

“We pay close attention to kill times in all game modes against all combatant types,” the developer explained. “If we brought up all the other weapons to account for lethality spikes that occur in specific situations, then our TTK (time to kill) would get faster with every patch. It is important to us to keep TTK values such that your arsenal feels lethal, but also both allows for some drama while you fight, and creates opportunities for counter-play when you’re being attacked.”

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/destinys-house-of-wolves-dlc-launching-q2-2015-upcoming-weapon-balance-changes-detailed/

XUR JE DONEO ICE BREAKER!

Bungie’s making it easier to check your rep in Destiny with the game’s next update

Bungie continues to tweak and refine Destiny, and one of the changes in the forthcoming 1.1.1 update is going to make a part of the game’s user interface so much friendlier. In a new Bungie weekly update, the developer shows off a welcome new addition to Destiny’s UI, the Reputation Panel.

The Reputation Panel lets players get a quick look at their current rank and reputation in Vanguard and Crucible, as well as with people and factions like the Cryptarch, Dead Orbit, New Monarchy and more. The panel also shows the current Vanguard and Crucible marks limit, and how close players are to hitting the weekly max. No longer will players need to bounce around the Tower to see their current status with Destiny’s vendors and quest givers.

Here’s a look at the drop-down Reputation Panel in GIF form.

The addition of the Reputation Panel is going to reduce a lot of time wasted poking around Destiny’s current interface. It also looks like Bungie has taken some fan-suggested UI improvements to heart. Bungie says it’s working on “other ways to change the way you visualize your world in Destiny.”

The Reputation Panel will arrive alongside the heavy ammo bug fix and some weapon tuning changes in the 1.1.1 update. Bungie says it’s still planning on releasing that sometime in February. Bungie says it’s going to touch on what’s in store for Strikes in 1.1.1 in next week’s update.

Matchmaking za Heroic strajkove.

As part of 1.1.1, we’re changing the Weekly Heroic Strike to be a matchmade activity. Why? Let’s ask Design Lead M.E. Chung.

M.E. We wanted the Weekly Heroics to be a challenge that pushed you and your buddies, but what we observed was that these strikes don’t demand the same cooperation of a cohesive pre-made group. The overwhelming community response was such that many players didn’t have the numbers on their friends list to experience the activity on a weekly basis.

Can I still solo the Weekly Heroic?

M.E. No, this change applies to all levels of the Weekly Heroic.

What about the Nightfall?

M.E. No change. Since players are kicked to Orbit on team wipe, we want people to be able to preserve that group so they could give it another go.

So, no matchmaking for Raids neither?

M.E. No, but we are keenly aware of the issue. We think good Raid sessions rely on groups of communicative players who are invested in each other, but we know that it’s challenging for many players to find groups for Raids and Nightfall today. We are thinking hard about how we can help make that an easier experience in future releases.

Beyond this update, we’ll talk more about M.E.’s team and how they work. Supporting a live game like Destiny is a job that’s never finished, and they have plans for the update that will follow 1.1.1 that I think you might find exciting.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12599