Destiny

Catch me if you can.

Ladno mi pise lv29 a od sinoc sa lv30 :slight_smile:

Sent from my Sensation XL using Tapatalk

Nije me bilo na forumu neko vreme… Izasao DLC. :lol: Ganjao tako levele i armor i zaigrao se. :slight_smile:

Inace, Bungie je objavio jednu zanimljivu statistiku

U ovom trenutku, 12 869 066 igraca zaigralo je Destiny.
Ukupno 22 932 276 guardiana prosetalo je orbitom.
Svi zajedno proveli su 872 404 449 sati boreci se.
Atheon je do sad sredjen 2 400 000 puta, dok je Krota u trenutku pisanja ove statistike zavrsena 769 puta. (19. decembar) :slight_smile:

Ovo mi dodje kao uteha da nisam jedini ludak koji igra ovo nenormalno. :slight_smile:

Pa desi ti kućo stara :slight_smile: , vidim da da picis svaki dan Destiny na veliko :smiley:

Mene Destiny opasno smorio, tako da sam prodao slot pre mesec dana. To grindovanje me je ubilo u pojam, al’ da mi je bila dobra igra, bila je. Jednostavno je došlo do zasićenja :slight_smile:

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Destiny dugo nisam igrao odkad sam zavrsio igru neznam da li sam 5 puta igrao.Ima ponovo da pocnem.

Na ivici sam da izbrišem Destiny i nikada ga ne zaigram više. Tri večeri za redom ja ne mogu da pobedim u MP-u, nema veze da li sam MVP, drugi ili gde već, jednostavno mi se padaju retardirani igrači. Iako napravim 30-40 ubistva, 2-3kd, izgubim sa 5k razlike. I uvek UVEK igram protiv party-a od 4 igrača ili koliko već. Prošlu partiju sam igrao 4vs6 a od tih 6 igrača 4 man i 2 man party… Mislim ja ne znam šta su oni uradili sa poslednjim patchem ali sve je fucked. Halo je blessing pored ovoga.

Poludeću više, ovako me ni jedna igra nije ******, ali ni jedna, ovo je užas.

Koje ti muke mučiš, opusti se deder, popi pivo :slight_smile:

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Da ne bude da izmisljam, upravo odigrao:

Ovako je od utorka-srede, mozda ranije, ne znam vise. Igra je da se uživa u njoj, ali kada te **** igra danima, onda ne možeš uživati i dođe ti sve da polomiš.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Destiny players are making a mockery of the game’s toughest boss fight

Destiny’s first expansion, The Dark Below, launched three and a half weeks ago, and it seems that players are finally getting a hang of the boss battle at the end of its raid, Crota’s End.

By “getting a hang of,” we mean that they’re making Destiny’s toughest boss fight look like a cakewalk — and not by cheating.

First up is a video from a player who goes by Gamesager, a video of what he claims is a new world record for shortest Crota kill: 61 seconds. How did his six-person fireteam do it? By spawning two separate swords at once and whaling on Crota with both of them, that’s how. (Standard weapons can take down Crota’s shield, but the only way to actually hurt him is to use a sword taken from a defeated Swordbearer.)

There’s a simple and repeatable way to do this, according to the video. Swordbearers and other foes spawn from a door beneath Crota, and if you can kill the initial Swordbearer before the door opens, a second one will spawn and come out with the first batch of enemies. Two dead Swordbearers produce two swords, and with the four other teammates destroying Crota’s shield, the group was able to murder Crota in two cycles.
The second Crota kill is just as impressive. This team, led by Grill Boyz, realized that if you can deal enough damage to Crota, it’s possible to take down his shield three times for one sword. (The sword is a limited-time tool; it disappears after about 45 seconds.)

Each of the six members of the group possessed a Gjallarhorn, an exotic rocket launcher that’s considered the most powerful weapon in Destiny. Five of them firing away at Crota did enough damage to allow the level 32 sword carrier to kill the boss in three cycles, which took less than 90 seconds. You can see the same kill from the point of view of one of Grill Boyz’s teammates here.

Destiny developer Bungie will unlock Hard mode on Crota’s End later this month, giving these skilled players a new challenge to overcome. For more on The Dark Below, check out our full review.

Samo neka im treba jos malo vremena da poprave krotu :smiley: Da pokupim jos kacigu i jos par sardova tako da mogu da budem lvl 32 :smiley:

New ‘Destiny’ DLC Subclass & Raid Details Leaked?
Novi raid :smiley:

Subclass

Bungie Responds to ‘Destiny’ DLC Leak; Will Be Finished ‘Soon’

Leaked ‘Destiny’ Plans Show Massive ‘Comet’ Expansion In Fall 2015

A new image is making the rounds, reportedly showing the next year or so of Destiny content plans. We all knew that Activision/Bungie’s 10 year, $500M experiment was going to keep pumping out new content to keep players engaged, but we didn’t know what form that would take in the long run. Now, we just might.

The image, supposedly leaked from an internal Bungie meeting, shows five new pieces of DLC extending through what may be as late as first quarter 2016. Two we know about, the recently released The Dark Below expansion and the upcoming House of Wolves, but the other three are news, should they actually exist.

Most important is a larger piece of content known as “Comet: Plague of Darkness” set to land in September 2015. While the other pieces of DLC all appear to be following the same pattern as The Dark Below, 3 story missions, 1-2 strikes, 1 raid and a few multiplayer maps, Comet appears to be a much bigger content addition. A true “expansion,” if you will.

Granted, the other pieces of DLC are all referred to as expansions in Destiny lingo, but Comet boasts far more content than these lesser add-ons, and would be the first to add in a new area to the map. Deciphering the blurry slide reveals 12 story missions, 4 strikes, 1 raid, 1 new location and 6 PvP maps, in addition to new subclasses and weapon types. Now that’s an expansion.

Bungie hasn’t confirmed the authenticity of Comet yet, but as we head into 2015, I’m guessing that will change. I think what we have here is a look at Bungie’s longterm content plan, and depending on how it’s handled, I kind of like it.

A chief complaint about the recent Dark Below expansion was that it was misusing the term, particularly compared to hefty Blizzard-style expansions that are truly game changing. But what we have with Comet is practically half the content of the original game, at least in terms of missions and strikes, and finally the map will be getting significantly bigger with the addition of an entirely new area. There’s no pricing data for how much this will run, but my guess would be at least $30-40, judging by what it contains and the fact that current, shorter DLC is $15-20. I don’t think it’s possible they could get away with charging a full $60.

This also may imply that Bungie may have a very specific strategy for the next ten years mapped out. The pattern laid out here is the original game in the fall, then two shorter DLCs, then a big expansion the following fall, then two more shorter DLCs, then presumably either another big expansion in fall 2016, or perhaps the debut of Destiny 2. We know a true sequel is already in the works, but we don’t know how it will interact with the content behind it. I have to imagine character data will transfer even if there’s a new disc, but I suppose that’s no guarantee. Still, it would be silly to have this much content to bolster your characters, only to have a hard cut-off at a sequel. But that’s a problem for at least 2016, I suppose.

And there are plenty more problems Destiny needs to focus on now.

This image suggests that the other shorter DLCs will be more or less like The Dark Below, which may prove disappointing to fans for a number of reasons. The two primary issues that need to be addressed in the wake of the first DLC are 1) storytelling and 2) progress resetting.

Storytelling is exactly what it sounds like. In The Dark Below, players got only three new story missions with zero cutscenes and a new character who only existed as a Tower-fixture quest-giver. The original Destiny had storytelling issues even with its handful of cutscenes, but it seemed The Dark Below took yet another step backwards in terms of making the world feel alive and your missions important, and progress needs to start being made on that front, lest the universe slip into permanent irrelevance.

The resetting of progress is another big issue that’s turned into something of a mess at present. Players spent weeks grinding out the best gear from the original raid of the game, Vault of Glass, only to find that their top level gear was now instantly replaceable by items sold by Tower vendors in the DLC. Weapons they’d spent hours and hours upgrading simply couldn’t be upgraded a bit more to reach the new caps. Rather, their progress had to be wiped completely through a convoluted upgrade system, and they’d have to build them back up from scratch.

Now the fear is that players will spend an inordinate amount of time crawling up two more light levels to the new cap of The Dark Below, only to hit the next piece of DLC and find their progress reset once more in various ways. Gear-based experience gain and weapon progression are not bad systems in and of themselves, but players are starting to catch onto the fact that many of these grinds feel incredibly forced, and that they’re retreading over the same ground over and over for relatively little gain. And it seems like out of five new content additions detailed in this leaked presentation, only one of those has the potential to be all that different than what we’ve seen in the first DLC.

I think larger content expansions like what Comet appears to be are the way to go, but I have to wonder if a player can skip the next two DLCs and be close to the proper level needed to play the larger expansion come fall. Otherwise, if you literally have to buy all the DLC three times a year to keep your character maxed out and competitive, you’re spending about $60-80 a year on content in addition to the original game. This is Bungie’s model since they don’t have a subscription or microtransactions, but $80 a year is pretty close to a subscription fee, just repackaged somewhat.

Destiny is a complicated game because few have tried anything like it, so there’s really no roadmap forward. I think this release format isn’t bad and is actually kind of interesting, but I do think the game has a lot of issues to address if they’re going to keep a large chunk of players buying this much new DLC over the long haul.

To me, storytelling is the more immediate problem. Grinding issues can be tweaked or reduced fairly easily, but Destiny’s biggest issue is that it has failed to create a universe players care about. It would win an Oscar for visual effects, but a Razzie for its script. That gap, the one between the gameplay and story content, is so wide, that it has to be closed before players can commit to the series for a decade or more. Tight gameplay and great visuals are wonderful, but a good story is something that will build player loyalty more than grinding. Or if grinding must be the focus, there at least have to be some new, interesting areas to kill new, interesting enemies; items which can be brought to life using the plot in more interesting ways than new Tower vendors.

Destiny will continue to be a rollercoaster ride for some time to come it seems. Hopefully Bungie will have more light to shed on this Plague of Darkness soon.

Malo poduzi, ali dobar tekst. Bungie ima odlican plan da nam i dalje uzima pare…zanima me samo koliko ce ceniti ovaj veci Comet expansion, samo da ne bude cena full igre :confused:

Već je pisao Milan o tome :slight_smile:

Ako mislis na post iznad mojeg, to su neki stariji tekstovi i nigde se ne pominje ovaj planirani Plague of Darkness expansion…

Nadam se da moj deluxe edition ukljucuje i ovu ekspanziju. :smiley:

Auu koja prevara, da sam znao nikad ne bih dao 67$ iz svog dzepa za onaj do jaja edition :stuck_out_tongue:

/cry da da, mesecima si odvajao od uzine za deluxe edition i sad ovo…

Nista, sta je tu je… Trazicu refund :smiley:

Znaš da neke koji traže Refund banuju :slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-G313HN using Tapatalk

Ne znam, ‘‘nikad’’ nisam dobio refund, znaju @lark i @prekanator to :slight_smile:

U Bungijevom sistemu mernih jedinica “massive” pretpostavljam da znaci cak 2 (slovima: DVA) nova strike, 3 pridodata hodnika koja se lepe na postojece misije (samo se ide unatraske) i jedan glitchovan Raid-ic koji se zavrsava za 30-ak minuta sa uigranom ekipom. Dosao sam do 32. levela jos pre nedelju dana i ne mili mi se da otvorim igru. Mozda odradim par piknika po Mesecu ovih dana, cisto da zacementiram misljenje da Destiny ide na standby.

U medjuvremenu sam uzeo platinu na Far Cry (u svaki sam se cosak Kyrata uvukao), pa se prosto pitam, gde mi je pamet bila da onoliko cedim Destiny iznova i iznova pored onako dobrih igara koje su me cekale. Ekipica koja se umorila od Bungijevog ceda ometenog u razvoju (negde je to stalo na pola puta) se polako sprema za nadolazeci Dying Light i sjajni coop koji nas ocekuje, sudeci po gameplayevima koje vidjamo.

Destiny je jedno sjajno online iskutvo i verujem da cu mu se vratiti u nekom periodu, ali trenutno sam u fazi da nemam vise snage (psihicke) da ganjam onog Omnigula oko onih zamrzivaca :lol: 15 puta nedeljno jer se Bungie pretrgao jednim novim strikeom.