Fallout 76

Haha, koje ludilo.

3.1 na metacriticu. toliko.

par utisaka:

FPS lock, permanent blur, plethora of bugs, broken quests(Bureau of Tourism) known to be broken for weeks and not fixed for release date. Stash issues, broken PvP revenge system, textures from 2011… Yes this is Zenimax/Bethesda of 2018 with their new big project. Oh, no push to talk as well.

The game is a waste of time. Full of bugs and robots without a story or enjoyable characters. Even if you can form a team it is still messy to play. Graphics are old and lighting is weird. I think this was an experiment of Bethesda on if they could sell the worst game with right marketing tactics. Another Dawn of War 3 case at best.

As a die-hard Fallout fan, I can only say that this game is horrible.
From an fallout perspective, this game is anything but fallout.
Lore breaking changes that don’t make sense, no dialogue system or quests what so ever (a first in the fallout franchise). Yes, it is a big open world, but it’s empty.
If you are a true fallout fan, this game Is absolutely not for you.
If you are a fan of simple sandbox games, like Rust, Conan exiles, ARK, but you always wanted that with a fallout skin, then this is not a bad game. Not the best, not the worst.
See this as a Fallout for kids.
A simple fallout game, with low effort, that’s not meant for the fans.

Fallout new Vegas was made in a shorter time period than 76, and simply is way better.
Maybe it’s time that Bethesda looks at obsidian for their spin off titles again.

Unfortunately Bethesda hasn’t listened to the fans since fallout 4, and to think they’ll change is just a pipe dream.

Ajoj sta li su smestili u igru od 40-50gb, stare texture… lepo su ih izprozivali a ja bas krenuo sada na fallout 4… mora da se proba, nekada ne verujem ovim pro. Kriticarima.

@Akiris user score je totalno nerelevantan pogotovu za online igre, Fifa isto ima toliko.

Koliko je jadan taj user score gde isfrustrirani debili stavljaju nule, u ovom slucaju 300 debila, tj 300 nula :slight_smile:

Jos tuznije je videti da ljudu taj user score dozivljavaju kao nesto merodavno…

Zar nije logicnije suditi po Metascoru koji je koliko toliko realan?

Meh, i to ume da zavara. Najmerodavnije je da li si uzivao u ranijim Fallout igrama.

Ovaj patch donosi bolje teksture, garant.

Pa kada prodaja ide očajno

Fallout 76 is becoming an expert in insanely big game updates, with its latest post-launch patch reaching nearly 50 GB in size.

Pranje pred E3…

Šest godina star Fallout naslov obara sopstvene rekorde i ponovo osvaja srca Steam igrača

Poslato putem @upday