Gran Turismo Sport (PSX trailer)

Sto bi rekao Petar Denda “izgleda mocno nema sta” :wink:

To je ovo o cemu su pisali na sluzbenoj stranici, pre tacno mesec dana :

[quote]

On 2 November 2016, during the PlayStation®4 Pro event ‘JOIN THE FUTURE OF PLAY’, Gran Turismo series Producer Kazunori Yamauchi gave a tech presentation titled “Technical Vision for Gran Turismo on PS4 (Pro)”.

In this article, with the help of actual slides used during the presentation, we will introduce the techniques used to achieve this new era of visual enhancements for the next PlayStation®4-exclusive title ‘Gran Turismo Sport’, to be released in 2017.

4K, 60fps
・Resolution: 1800p checkerboard
・Framerate: 60fps

HDR
・Data capture using a bespoke camera developed by PDI.
・Brightness range 100 times higher than the current camera standard.
・Gran Turismo will support current HDR TV’s as well as future HDR devices reaching brightnesses up to 10000nits. [/quote]

Logicno za jedan ovakav flagship naslov da ce promovisati sve moguce napredne tehnologije. No da bi videli sav taj HDR i VR glory svi znamo cenu za to zadovoljstvo. 2017 ce za neke biti papreno skupa.

WTF is “Wide Colour”?

“All the cars look fantastic in 4K in terms of the detail improvements, but if you look at it from the aspect of HDR and wide colour, about 11% of the cars in the real world today don’t fit into the standard colour space that was possible in games up until now.

“Cars like Ferrari… it wasn’t actually possible to accurately represent that particular distinctive red in games unless you used the wide colour space that’s now available in GT Sport. So the brightly coloured cars out there are now going to look perfect in the game.”

Wide Colour
・Colour space increased by 64% from sRGB.
・10nm scale spectroscopic measurement. (Measurement of the spectral base.)
・Full wide colour space workflow using BT.2020 at all stages of production, from data capture, materials creation, rendering to output.

SDR: Current TV, Target: 100 nits

HDR: Movies, Target: 1000 nits

HDR: Gran Turismo, Target: 10000 nits

SDR: Current TV, HDR: Movies, HDR: Gran Turismo

Wide Colour
・Colour space increased by 64% from sRGB.
・10nm scale spectroscopic measurement. (Measurement of the spectral base.)
・Full wide colour space workflow using BT.2020 at all stages of production, from data capture, materials creation, rendering to output.

The colour space recognizable to human eyes

sRGB

Movies: DCI-P3

Gran Turismo: BT.2020

sRGB, Movies: DCI-P3, Gran Turismo: BT.2020

Please look forward to experiencing the next level of visual enhancements which will be achieved by the PlayStation®4-exclusive title ‘Gran Turismo Sport’ once it’s released in 2017.

Mmm, nice. Unutrasnjost automobila je stvarno bez premca. Bukvalno i najsitniji detalji su modelovani. Neverovatna posvecenost. 99% identicno realnom modelu. :astonished:

1 Like

I meni, batalio sam simulacije voznje, to je za vrstu ljudi koji hotlapuju i bore se sa milisekundama na identicnih 10 F1 staza koje se vrte u svim bozijim simulacijama poslednjih 20 godina.