Microsoft lansirao Surface Book 3 sa novim Nvidia GPU opcijama, 32GB RAM, brži SSD

surfacebook3

Microsoft is launching its Surface Book 3 today, with a big promise of 50 percent more performance than its predecessor from more than two years ago. There are no big design changes this time around, and there will still be two size options: a 13.5-inch model or the larger 15-inch version. It’s disappointing to not see any design tweaks, but there are some important changes under the hood that should improve performance all around.

The Surface Book 3 will ship with Intel’s latest 10th Gen processors, with the base 13.5-inch model starting at $1,599 for a quad-core Core i5, and the 15-inch version using a quad-core Core i7 processor priced starting at $2,299. While the most basic 13.5-inch model will include Intel’s built-in Iris Plus graphics, there will be an option to move up to an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q model (starting at $1,999). The 15-inch model ships with a GTX 1660Ti or businesses can upgrade to a Quadro RTX 3000 GPU starting at $3,499.

Microsoft is also announcing a Surface Dock 2 today, complete with fast charging, four USB-C ports, and support for two 4K monitors at 60Hz thanks to higher DisplayPort bit rates. The Surface Connector cable length has also increased on the Dock 2 to make it easier to position a device next to the dock.

The Surface Book 3 is available to preorder starting at $1,599 today, and ships in the US and Canada on May 21st. It will roll out to other markets “in the weeks to follow,” and the Surface Dock 2 will start shipping on May 26th, priced at $259.99.

Ako se ikad vratim na Win platformu, Surface linija bi sigurno bila izbor.

2 Likes

Secam se kada su twk lansirali Surface i bili sponzori NFL i sada u pauzi kao svi novinari moraju ili ko su vec po nekim kancelarijama da nose Surface kad ono snimak a oni ih koristili kao podmetac za neke mekove :rofl:
Puko skandal teski zbog toga…