Nintendo Switch

Yesss, ovo je tako kul stvar, i većina klasina su istinite. Biće interesantno videti koja će biti cena i kakva će podrška biti.

@Lordish Jel ono bio Skyrim u trejleru? Nisam igrao, ali baš podseća :smiley:

Nintendo Switch World Premiere Demonstrates New Entertainment Experiences from a Home Gaming System

In an introductory video released today (http://www.nintendo.com/switch), Nintendo provided the first glimpse of its new home gaming system and revealed that it is called Nintendo Switch. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles.

At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock that connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock, the system will instantly transition to portable mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright high-definition display. It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on an airplane, in a car, or to a friend’s apartment.

Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of Nintendo Switch. One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one; or multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options. They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con Grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, if preferred, the gamer can select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to use instead of the Joy-Con controllers. Furthermore, it is possible for numerous people to bring their Nintendo Switch systems together to enjoy local multiplayer face-to-face competition.

“Nintendo Switch allows gamers the freedom to play however they like,” said Reggie Fils-Aime, President and COO, Nintendo of America. “It gives game developers new abilities to bring their creative visions to life by opening up the concept of gaming without boundaries.”

Developers can design their games supporting a variety of play styles, which gives gamers the freedom to choose an experience that best suits them. Some of the publishers, developers and middleware partners announcing support for Nintendo Switch:

Today’s video incorporated short glimpses of representative gameplay to demonstrate the liberating nature of the Nintendo Switch home gaming system. Full game demonstrations, the list of launch window titles, as well as launch date, price, product configuration and related specifics, will be shown and announced prior to the March launch.

Je Skyrim je.

Skyrim On The Go… Neat. Ako još ima mod support… :smiley:

Ma nek nema i modova…Skyrim je :smiley:
Price tag je ono sto mene interesuje. Sta mislite?

Ma ono, malo sprdnje na račun Sony i Bethesde :smiley: Navikao sam da vidim tako niske udarce sa svih strana :smiley:

Nintendo Switch > XO, PS4 without a doubt. Ovako prikazano na traileru izgleda odlicno kako je primenljivo u praksi videcemo. Ovo ce u 99% slucajeva biti moja prva Nintend konzola…

Ideja je zanimljiva, ostaje da se vidi kako u stvarnosti funkcionise.

Al na mene je najveci utisak ostavila ona krasna kuca na pocetku. Kako neko tako mlad ima tako lepu kucu? Ocu ja tako.

2 Likes

[quote]

NVIDIA Technology Powers New Home Gaming System, Nintendo Switch

The first thing to know about the new Nintendo Switch home gaming system: it’s really fun to play. With great graphics, loads of game titles and incredible performance, the Nintendo Switch will provide people with many hours of engaging and interactive gaming entertainment.

But creating a device so fun required some serious engineering. The development encompassed 500 man-years of effort across every facet of creating a new gaming platform: algorithms, computer architecture, system design, system software, APIs, game engines and peripherals. They all had to be rethought and redesigned for Nintendo to deliver the best experience for gamers, whether they’re in the living room or on the move.

A Console Architecture for the Living Room and Beyond

Nintendo Switch is powered by the performance of the custom Tegra processor. The high-efficiency scalable processor includes an NVIDIA GPU based on the same architecture as the world’s top-performing GeForce gaming graphics cards.

The Nintendo Switch’s gaming experience is also supported by fully custom software, including a revamped physics engine, new libraries, advanced game tools and libraries. NVIDIA additionally created new gaming APIs to fully harness this performance. The newest API, NVN, was built specifically to bring lightweight, fast gaming to the masses.

Gameplay is further enhanced by hardware-accelerated video playback and custom software for audio effects and rendering.

We’ve optimized the full suite of hardware and software for gaming and mobile use cases. This includes custom operating system integration with the GPU to increase both performance and efficiency.

NVIDIA gaming technology is integrated into all aspects of the new Nintendo Switch home gaming system, which promises to deliver a great experience to gamers.

The Nintendo Switch will be available in March 2017. More information is available at[/quote]

Najbolji mi je komentar na YouTube-u

looks like I’m buying skyrim a 4th time

2 Likes

jel ima gdje konfiguracija switcha :smiley:

Nema, al zar je bitno? Svaka igra na toj konzoli ce raditi odlicno :smiley:

1 Like

Ja sam odusevljen :smiley:

Kontam da će biti $299. Osim ako specs nisu jače od PS4 Pro, što za Nintendo nije presudno jer prave odlične igre za bilo kakav hardver.

Zanimljivo je da prema ovome što smo videli Nintendo ne zanima VR.

I dalje mi nije jasno zašto ljudi misle da Nintendo zanima VR nakon izjava Miyamotoa, Reggia, pokojnog Iwate. Nema ništa od Nintendo VR za sad, niti je ikad bilo realne šanse za to za NX. Možda za sledeću konzolu, ali za sad jok.

A ako bude 299$ i budu solidne launch igre, mogla bi biti jako primamljiva konzola. Već ova ideja za Gaming On The Go u multiplayeru sa jednom konzolom mi je mnooogo kul. Ako budu zadržali ona imena sa slike što se tiče podrške, onda bi mogla biti ok konzola, kao dodatak PS4/XO/PC.

Nisam pogledao niti jedan trailer, ništa. Včrs se spremam, uz kokice :smiley: hahahah

Ono sto je fantasticno jeste da Nintendo ima podrsku za konzolu od zaista odlicnih developera: Activision, Atlus, Bethesda, Capcom, EA, Epic Games, Konami, PlatinumGames, Square Enix, Take-Two i Ubisofta.
You had my curiosity, but now you’ve got my attention

Yup…

Dve me stvari interesuju: baterija/izdržljivost i hdd/gde se nalazi/kapacitet istog. Osim ovih stvari, prijatno sam iznenađen i čak pomalo i zainteresovan za kupovinu