Resident Evil 3 Remake Official Announcement Trailer

EK3X0xCWoAEpwXr
EK3X2GwXYAAUk5l

Evo i trailer :smiley:

2 Likes

Hell fucking YES!

1 Like

Nemesis-e druze stari. :grinning:

NE verujem, nemaju ideja za dobre naslove, ima li neki dobar naslov da su zaboravili na remake :smiley:

Resident Evil 7 je meni profi ako si na to mislio :smiley: Ja nemam ništa protiv da izbace jedan remake i jedan novi deo kao sedmica što je bila i tako u krug. :smiley: Voleo bih i četvorku da vidim remake bez obzira što je ima i sada na ps4 i one-u. :slight_smile: Iskreno trojku nisam igrao nikad jer nisam imao tada ps1 i nisam imao prilike, tako da će ovo da mi dođe perfektno. Ali naravno znam ko je Nemesis :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Dok sam četvorku prešao na svim mogućim težinama sa sve mercenarys modom. :smiley:

Jos Dino Crysis remake i to je to :grinning:

2 Likes

Izaslo dosta opisa i ocene su dobre mada neki nisu bas preterano odusevljeni i nema bas toliko dobrih ocena kao prethodni deo.

58/100

Pa prethodni deo jeste bio skok u remake-u i objasnili su kako se radi. Sada su nastavili istom formulom, isti engine, dosta sličnih mehanika kao iz prethodnog dela tako možda njima to smeta. Meni je demo bio super, dobio sam sve što sam očekivao od igre. Dvojkom sam isto oduševljen kao i sedmicom. Sad ostaje nada da će da urade remake kao ovaj za RE4 jer mi je to prvi i najbolji resident evil koji sam igrao. :smiley:

Steta, mogla je biti dobra zajebancija.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! If you liked RE2 Remake or the original RE3, Do not buy RE3. You will not be happy and very disappointed. The game don’t feel as good as RE2 Remake. It’s much faster paced, more like RE 6 mixed with RE4, but in a bad way. The biggest problem is that, too many things were cut out from the original game leaving the game very short and not worth the price tag. You will finish it fast, 3-5 hours even for an average player.

List of everything that was cut from the game:

*Clocktower - is cut from the game
*Gravedigger - is cut from the game (Giant Worm)
*The Park - is cut from the game
*City Hall - is cut from the game
*Graveyard - is cut from the game
*Other locations - are cut from the game
*The Spiders - are cut from the game
*other enemies - are all cut from the game
*Jill doesn’t go to the RPD police station <—this doesn’t make any sense at all
*Her time in the RPD is completely cut out from this game.
*Iconic moments from the original - are cut from the game (Nemesis don’t kill Brad, and others etc.)
*Nemesis don’t follow you like MR X, he shows up a few times in the beginning of the game and chases you in one area, after that he isn’t there, it doesn’t happen again its just QTE and boss battles.
*The feeling of a Tyrant (Mr X or Mr X like enemy) following you - is cut from the game. If you’re hoping Nemesis will be a beefed up Mr X, NO he is not like that at all.
*Nemesis second transformation - is cut from the game His third is now his second and kind of weird, he runs like a dog on his arms and legs, not scary or cool, just bizarre looking.
*Nemesis is just not Nemesis, IDK what he is but he isn’t Nemesis
*Nemesis grapples up into nowhere like Batman and it looks really strange, gets even more strange when you realize there are no skyscrapers in Raccoon City, seems like he is web-slinging on clouds.
*Puzzles are almost nonexistent. I think there were only 3 and were so easy and over in a few seconds that they didnt feel like puzzles
*Every item you need to find feels handed to you so there is no joy when you find items. Honestly, there is a time in the game when you come to a locked door and jill says, “If only I can find the key,” I turned around, took 2 steps and got the key of a dead zombie behind me. That’s how you “find” items in this game.
*Barry don’t save Jill in the end, that scene is cut from the game, changing the story.
*B movie feeling with all the action.
*Gore is toned down, arms and legs no longer fall off, they just disappear when you shoot them enough and it looks really weird.
*However none of the cuts will bother you if you don’t know anything about the original RE3. But even if you don’t, the price tag isn’t worth it.
*Even if you know nothing about RE you wouldn’t be happy that you spent the money on a game that ends so shortly, feels rushed and incomplete. You will walk away from the game feeling like you paid $60 for a B movie when you could have saw a B movie in theaters for much cheaper.
*But if you still don’t care and want to waste your money on being disappointed, then it’s your choice.
*I’d recommend waiting until this game goes on sale, like a very good sale, like less than half price. (It’s only worth about $25) Or, wait until Capcom decides to patch the game with the content that was cut, because I’m sure there will be lots of complaints and down votes.