XBOX 360 vesti i informacije

aha hoce to…znas kada ce da se spoje MS,Nintendo i Sony…Bravo pogodio si,nikad!

meh, sony i MS mozda, nintendo nikad

Prva igra koja je koristila takozvanu voxel umesto poligonalne grafike je cuveni Outcast iz davne 1999 godine, stariji igraci ce se sigurno setiti. Igra je i u to vreme graficki bila za korak impresivnija od slicnih igara baziranih na vertex enginima. Doduse sam engine nije u potpunosti renderovao trodimenzionalne voxele kao sto je to prikazano na ovom snimku vec je koristio neku kombinaciju ray castinga za iscrtavanje pejzaza i teksturno mapiranje poligona za renderovanje objekata. Igra se u najvecoj meri oslanjala na sirovu snagu CPU-a, dok je potencijal grafickih cipova (GPU jos uvek tad nisu postojali) bio u potpunosti neiskoriscen upravo zbog nacina renderovanja koji ovaj engin koristi. To je valjda i razlog zasto tehnologija jos tada nije masovnije zazivela. Snimak zaista izgleda impresivno, ali nista sto nije moguce postici upotrebom napredne teselacije. Ostaje da se vidi koliko ce ova tehnologija zaziveti sto po meni najvise zavisi od njene optimizacije za GPGPU computing jer danasnji a i sutrasnji procesori nece biti u stanju da ovo izguraju na zadovoljavajucem nivou (setimo se samo revolucionarnog larrabeeja i kako je on prosao)

[SIZE=5]**Nyko Zoom potentially delayed one month

**[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Look honey, we know you’re anxious to start waving your arms around, but your Kinect might need a little more time to get over its fear of intimacy. We know you were hoping the Nyko Zoom, the close-encounters enabling Kinect lens cover, would bridge the gap between you two. We know you’ve been looking looking forward to that August 13 release date with bated breath, but it looks like you’re going to have to wait a little longer.

According to Amazon and Gamestop listings for the product, the peripheral-peripheral’s launch has been pushed back until September 13. We’ve reached out to Nyko for confirmation, but at the moment it looks like your tiny dormroom will remain Kinectimals-free for another month. Your Kinect loves you, it really does, it just needs its space right now, you know?

I na Nyko web stranici piše “available: 9/13/2011”…

Evo jedna lepa vest za ljubitelje Fife i vlasnike Kinect-a

[SIZE=5]FIFA 13 will use Kinect, won’t make ‘dramatic technology strides’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Lead producer talks about the future of the football simulation[/SIZE]**[SIZE=3]

FIFA 13 will be Kinect compatible but won’t make as dramatic a stride forward in terms of technology as this year’s iteration.[/SIZE]**

That’s according to lead producer David Rutter, who considers FIFA 12’s Player Impact engine - which sees players tumble realistically - as a key contributor to “one of the biggest years” for the franchise.

He told Digital Spy: “Next year, we’re not going to reinvent a brand new Player Impact engine, because the reason we’ve learnt this year is that it’s future-proofing our game, but it’s probably not going to be quite as dramatic as far as technology is concerned, but there’ll be a large number of changes based around gameplay nuance on the back of that, perhaps. But we still don’t know exactly what we’re doing next year.”

One significant technological leap, however, will be the inclusion of Kinect support.

“Since the Kinect came out, or the very first announcement almost two years ago, we’ve been asked, ‘Will you have Kinect support?’, and we’ve always said, ‘Not until we can get something cool and makes sense working’,” Rutter explained. “Now that’s the case and that’s going to be next year, so it’s just a case of finishing that off now.”

kako li ce to da se igra xD

[SIZE=4]Rumor:First GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked?[/SIZE]
News has been swirling regarding an HD remake of Wii’s GoldenEye 007 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and the cat may be even more out of the bag.
Screens for the reported GoldenEye 007 Reloaded title have apparently leaked, with these shots appearing on the Neogaf forums, among other places on the web. Listings for Reloaded have also appeared on France’s Amazon site as well as via a trademark unearthed by Superannuation. Reloaded is expect to come out this year.
Activision is set to make a Bond-related announcement on Wednesday at Comic-Con, so we’ll have to wait and see if it’s Reloaded or some other 007 title.
[SIZE=5][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]First GoldenEye 007 Reloaded shots:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Odlične stvari ovih dana na Xbox Live-u, juče Driver San Francisco Singleplayer Demo, a danas [URL=“http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fruit-Ninja-Kinect/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b79”]Fruit Ninja Kinect

[SIZE=5]Gotham City Impostors gameplay video gives a real look at the fake Batmen[/SIZE]

Take a look right hereat the real fake Batmen and Jokers from Monolith’s Gotham City Impostors in this in-game trailer, showing off close-quarters combat and innovative jack-in-the-box weaponry a la TF2 meets DCUO. We think Impostors looks like a heap of fun, but even if you don’t, at least the characters themselves are having a good time – half of the players can’t seem to wipe those cheek-to-cheek grins off their faces.

jesam ja jedini koga ova igra ni najmanje ne zanima??

___ +1 ____

Nisi a pogotovo ne u vreme koje izlazi… ajde da sada izadje u ovoj nestasici…

Microsoft je objavio da prestaju da se proizvode slimovi od 250 GB sa glossy finishom, i prave se 250GB slimovi sa matte finishom kao kod 4GB slim modela. Trebalo bi da se pojave u prodavnicama u narednih nekoliko nedelja.

Znaci oni isto kao i Sony,Sony je prestao proizvoditi glossy kad su izbacili slimove.

pa kad je jeftinije da naprave mat a naravno cenu u maloprodaji ostave istu… $$$ u MS dzepu…

[SIZE=5]M[/SIZE]:cash:

ccc pa zar i tu da ustede neki $$, nez sta da kazem a da ne ispadnem nekulturan… xD

neki $$? nek samo 2 dolara (a rekao sam malo) ustede po konzoli a naprave 3 miliona konzola? pa ti izracunaj

Da sad kupujem i da mogu da biram izmedju mat i glossy uzeo bih mat, neverovatno koliko se vidi prasina, a i ogrebotine.