XBOX 360 vesti i informacije

Jedna poprilicno zanimljiva i radosna vest za sve koji vole game designing, iako ovo nije 360 vest.

CryEngine 3 SDK available now for free

_Above: An early, work-in-progress screenshot of Joystiq Publishing’s atmospheric and haunting adventure, Fears for Spheres. We just whipped it up in the last 20 minutes with the aid of the CryEngine 3 SDK, which is now available for free from the CryDev website.

With access to the engine that powered Crysis 2, as well as the CryEngine 3 Sandbox level editor, we’ve been able to breathe perfectly lit life into our artistic (and non-commercial) endeavor. If we were trying to impart some educational information in a classroom, developer Crytek wouldn’t charge us a cent either. (It’s a competitive stance, considering the Unreal Development Kit is free as well. Both require users to pay a licensing fee if the project becomes commercial.)

Though this SDK has helped us to quickly arrange terrain, AI and textures, the central “narrative” – as they say – of Fears for Spheres has been years in the making.

Embark on the tragic journey of Borb, the reflective amnesiac sphere, cursed to wander/wonder through a fantasy realm in search of his true purpose. “Who am I?” he asks a traveler in passing. “I know not,” comes the reply, “but you have shown me much of myself today. Such is your thankless existence.”_

Jel neko probao Driver SF demo? Ja sam malopre probao i mogu vam reci da je ispunio moja ocekivanja koja su bila veoma mala :slight_smile: Nekako mi je sav bezveze…

Da, pricali su o pustanju CryEngine 3, Drago mi je da to ipak nije bila pusta prica… Naravno, ovaj SDK je nesta kao i Unreal Engine SDK tj. “koliko para toliko muzike” al je u svakom slucaju jako korisno a pogotovo za neke entuzijaste s dobrom idejom. Jbg da mi je malo jaci PC…

Pa najvise ce profitirati moderi… Cisto sumnjam da ce neko nsto ozbiljno da radi sa free SDK.

Danas ima nesto mnogo lepih informacija, tako da nastavimo sa njima. :wink:

Izasao je teaser, pa mogu cak reci i donekle gameplay trailer za I Am Alive, igre koja je vec dugo vremena “zaboravljena”.

Ubisoft’s I Am Alive is alive, leaks out a new teaser trailer

**X-Men: Destiny - Powers Vignette

[SIZE=3]Activision has released a new bunch of screenshots for X-Men Destiny.[/SIZE]

Developed by Too Human creator Silicon Knights, the game’s set in San Francisco during a critical moment in the humans/mutants conflict.

X-Men Destiny is set to hit US shelves on September 27, with a UK release scheduled for three days later.

Is it an RPG worthy of the X-Men name? Find out in this GamesMaster preview.

Koliko se igra promenila,ovo definitivno vise nije isti lik :smiley: Odnosno mnogo je drugaciji nego na prvom Traileru,takodje vidi se da igra moze biti i FPS,jer par puta je tako prikazana,pa ja vas sada pitam:
Jel ovo Avantura ili je FPS?

da lik je dosta promenjen,ona prva dva teaser-a su bila sjajna dok mi se ovo bas i nesvidja.

Evo jedna lepa vest za fanove seriala

[SIZE=5]Fable 4 arriving in 2013?[/SIZE][SIZE=4]**
OXM rumours also point to Duke Nukem Begins**[/SIZE][SIZE=3]**
Lionhead is busy working on Fable 4 for release in 2013, according to the rumour section in the latest issue of the US Official Xbox Magazine.**[/SIZE]

Looking into its crystal ball, the mag’s October 2011 issue says: “Look for the Fable cycle to continue with a proper, controller-based Fable IV in 2013.”

OXM also suggests Gearbox is to reboot Duke Nukem “with the long-discussed Duke Begins, but not until Aliens: Colonial Marines is done”, and that id Software’s next Doom game will run “at 30fps but with graphics that put id’s own Rage to shame”.

Lionhead is currently at work on Kinect title Fable: The Journey, which will be accessible to newcomers but offer veterans a challenge too, according to studio head Peter Molyneux.

Znaci Fable: The Journey i Fable IV su dva odvojena projekta??

Fable: The Journey je bio cini mi se na E3 ove godine na majkrosoftovoj konferenciji,nece biti to pravi fable nego neki odvojeni deo koj dobija i podrsku kinecta[mozda ce i biti samo kinect igra]

[SIZE=4]Mad Catz making official MLG FightSticks and controllers[/SIZE]

If you’re not good enough at fighting games to make a living in the MLG, but want to look like you are, Mad Catz has announced a line of MLG-branded accessories, starting with a Tournament Edition Arcade FightStick.

The stick is functionally identical to the Super Street Fighter IV FightSticks, with buttons and joystick by renowned parts maker Sanwa Denshi, a button lock for the turbo switches and home buttons, and a compartment in the back for cable storage. It just lacks, you know, Street Fighter imagery, because it’s for professionals.

Mad Catz has other new MLG-themed controllers to show off, which it will do at the MLG Pro Circuit in Raleigh, NC this weekend.

Izgled novog desha

[video=youtube_share;KO7VZQEUnSU]http://youtu.be/KO7VZQEUnSU[/video]

[SIZE=5]Xbox Live Marketplace update[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]New Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat action in a week. It’s like the '90s again…[/SIZE]**
Re-releases of the industry’s two staple fighting franchises headline the latest Xbox Live Marketplace release schedule.**
Tomorrow will see the release of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - an online-enabled remake of the legendary Street Fighter game.

And as announced earlier, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection will bundle Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 in a single downloadable collection for 800 MS points, releasing August 31.

Other highlights include the Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection DLC pack out today for 1200 MS Points, and a temporary price-cut on the downloadable versions of Gears of War 1 and 2,

You can check out the full Xbox Live release schedule at Major Nelson’s blog through the link below.

Od sada sve vesti i informacije iz Xbox 360 sveta postavljajte kao nove teme u ovom delu foruma.

Više o tome na ovom linku.

Hvala!

A post was split to a new topic: Kako da ubacim Jelen Super ligu u PES2018?