XBOX One rezime - diskusija, info, slike, video - Vol. 2

Nesto ljudi nagadjaju da MS ove godine sprema Scorpio launch da bude kao launch nove konzole. Dakle, konzola+par ekskluziva. Next gen, ali ne next gen (wink wink)

1 Like

H3A

3 Likes

Sa xbox joypad lazybagovima :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

TEKKEN 6, Midway Arcade Origins and Mutant Storm Empire are coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today

Da li sam ja jedini Halo fan koga H3A uopste ne zanima?

Izgleda.

1 Like

Kakav si ti onda fan??

1 Like

Pa mislim da 343 treba da se fokusira na Halo 6 i da ispravi greske (koje meni nisu smetale) koje je napravio Halo 5

Odigraj halo 4 na 360 pa ces da vidis sta su problemi…

Scorpio is live and kicking!

2 Likes

BF1 35,99$
Titanfall 30$
Sa goldom do 30.januara.

To bi trebalo da bude dostojan naslednik 360

1 Like

Games with Gold (Februar 2017)

Xbox One

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Project Cars Digital Edition

Xbox 360

Monkey Island 2: Special Edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Project Cars

not bad, not bad…

1 Like

New details regarding Microsoft’s super secretive Project Scorpio have reportedly leaked, including information on the Xbox One upgrade’s RAM, GPU bandwidth, and more.

The information comes by way of Digital Foundry, who claims they were given a document filled with specs on the new system. An important thing to notice is that Microsoft veering away from ESRAM—a type of memory that, while being low-latency, is often hard to manage. However, Microsoft didn’t want gamers on Xbox One and Xbox One S to worry about being left behind.

“ESRAM remains essential to achieving high performance on both Xbox One and Xbox One S,” the report reads. “However, Project Scorpio and PC are not provided with ESRAM. Because developers are not allowed to ship a Project Scorpio-only SKU, optimizing for ESRAM remains critical to performance on Microsoft platforms.”

The new console codenamed Project Scorpio is a much more powerful upgrade to the Xbox One than the PlayStation 4 Pro is to the PS4, according to the latest word from a game developer.

Thomas Mahler, the creator of Ori and the Blind Forest, left his comments about the power of both consoles in a thread on NeoGAF.

“Microsoft will have to do a little work to make it clear to everyone that Scorpio isn’t just a half-assed upgrade (which the PS4 Pro kinda is…), but a full blown next-gen machine that’s just backwards-compatible to your current library,” Mahler said.

Acccording to Mahler, Sony was able to make the PS4 Pro so quickly because it’s just a “beefier” version of the original PS4. From what he’s seen of the Scorpio, though, it’s a “next-gen machine” that’s also capable of playing the Xbox One’s library of games.

Of course, Mahler’s word should be taken with a grain of salt—his last game, Ori and the Blind Forest, released only on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC, so it’s pretty clear that he prefers developing games for Microsoft’s systems.

Microsoft itself hasn’t revealed much about Scorpio yet, but it’s possible that we’ll hear some news at or even before E3. Project Scorpio is expected to launch around the 2017 holiday season.

Ozbiljno se premisljam da XBOX 360 apgrejdujem na XBOX ONE. Da se samo ja pitam uzei bih PS4, ali lepsa polovina trazi kinect zbog zumba tumba cha cha cha :smiley: , tako da je ipak jedina opcija ONE da se uzme :smiley: .
ZA bih rekao da je nove igre, koje na laptopu mogu da sanjam samo da igram.
PROTIV , moraju originali. Trebao bih da prodam xbox 360 i da kupim One sa kinectom.

Da li mislite da mi se isplati? Moze neki savet? :slight_smile:

Kinect je projekat od kog je i Microsoft digao ruke. Ako moras zbog zene kupi, al imaj u vidu da uopste nije jeftin, i da za kinect imas jako malo igara, a u buducnosti verovatno i nece izlaziti.

Kada gospodji dosadi “zumba zumba ca-ca-ca” taj kinect ces jako tesko prodati, a nikakvu funkciju ti nece imati.
Al bar ce zena da se dovede u formu i zategne, to ce ti biti nagrada :wink:

1 Like

Jeste tu si u pravu, Ali moja glavna racunica je sada da u kesu dam nekih 50 evra kada prodam xbox 360 za ONE. Sa jedne strane imam RGH i veliku biblioteku igara, a sa druge strane mogu da igram nove igre na ONE. Delim se tu negde, ali verujem da naginjem ka tome da ipak uzmem upgrade.

U svakom slucaju nema sumnje da je one bolji od 360. Ako imas para da ispratis softver, nemas vise o cemu da razmisljas.

Ako gospoja hoce kinekt i dance, ostavi njoj 360… lakse ti je tako…

1 Like