Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster stiže na PS4 u Maju

[TABLE]
<tbody>
Square Enix Announces PlayStation 4 System Release Date for Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster

Two of the most beloved Final Fantasy titles will be returning soon with today’s announcement by Square Enix that it will be releasing Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for the Playstation 4 computer entertainment system on May 12, 2015. This new North American version will include system-exclusive features and a special pre-order bonus item: an exclusive calendar featuring artwork by the acclaimed artist, Yo****aka Amano, available at participating retailers and the Square Enix Online Store.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster brings together Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2, along with Final Fantasy X: Eternal Calm and Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission, each originally exclusive to the Japanese market.

Key Features

Cross-Save Functionality – Players can transfer their save and continue their progress across the PlayStation 4 system, PlayStation 3 system, and the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system. (PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions sold separately.)

Ability to Switch Between Original and Remastered Soundtrack - Play Final Fantasy X with the beautifully remastered soundtrack or, new to the PlayStation 4 system version, switch back to the original classic tracks.

Remote play – Supported for the Playstation Vita handheld entertainment system.

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Eto konačno nekog JRPG na PS4 :smiley:

Goddamnit, sve sami remasteri… Skontali ljudi da mogu uzimate pare na starim igrama, pa sto da ne :smiley:

Al’ dobro, FFX je FFX, can’t say no to that :smiley:

Pa pazi, za ove igre je samo bilo pitanje vremena. Mislim, portovane su na PS3 i Vitu u 2014, bez PS4. A Square Enix je u pitanju… Nema šanse da ne bi portovali ovo na PS4, jer im zinulo dupe za pare :smiley: A i opet, Square Enix je to :slight_smile:

Nisam mislio na Square Enix nego na PS4 i XO igre uopste. Jako malo novih i originalnih igara. A Square Enix je zasebna prica :smiley: