XBOX 360 vesti i informacije

MS kupio Skype za 8 milijardi dolara
TECH - Microsoft Purchases Skype for $8.5 Billon, Plays Curious Move in the Console and Computing Wars

Skype video chat preko kinecta incoming

Ev malo vesti o Battlefield 3

DICE explains Battlefield framerate trade-offs | Game Development | News by Develop

Stiže Đuka ponovo !
More Duke Nukem coming - News at GameSpot

Ne znam za vas,ali po meni ce ovo ili da nacisto upropasti serijal,ili ce se desiti ogromni preokret koji ce vratiti serijal u zivot…

[SIZE=“4”]Xbox 360 Wireless Wheel UK price and release date[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=]Hits UK stores in early October priced £44.99. Promises to be compatible with all racing games right out of the box.

Microsoft has announced that the Wireless Speed Wheel for Xbox 360 will be released across the UK in early October priced £44.99.

The Wireless Speed Wheel features standard controller buttons/triggers, and haptic feedback with rumble, plus promises to be compatible with all racing games right out of the box - though some may feature limited functionality.

Green bands on lights are on each handle to provide visual clues when necessary.

Expect the wheel to hit stores in time for the launch of Forza 4 in October.[/QUOTE]

Za Kinect…Rise of nightmares trailer

oce li ovo biti u ponudi xbr shopa ? :slight_smile:

**Project CK3i – New Product Range Coming This Summer **

The whole team at Xecuter have been busy, busy bees during the Spring months. So busy in fact that we have a whole new product range developed and ready for launch over the coming weeks – all codenamed “Project CK3i”.

Hmmm zanimljiva spravica zar ne? vidjecemo kakva ce biti u praksi

evo slike

sajt TX-a je nesto u kvaru…nisam mogao otvoriti stranice. Moze bti da je to problem al u svakom slucaju ovo je link te “proklete” slike slika Bolje da je ovo dobar proizvod…lijepo mi se smucilo to sto ne vidite sliku (naravno da sam isao na ikonicu “insert image” pa onda ovaj link al eto neki je problem pa niste vidjeli)

Tnx Mirko za sliku :wink:

jeste to lepo ali ne zna se prava svrha uredjaja jos uvek, otkrice se ubrzo, samo ljudi nagadjaju ima molex+USB+SATA sta li je to ne racunam dugmice

Da, tako se za sad nagadja. Ti dugmici su vjerovatno neki switch-eri tj. prekidaci. Vjerovatno za struju jer vidis da je na tom djelu napajanje za drive a znas i sam kako se flash-uje npr. LiteOn 9345 (mislim na Power Circle OFF/ON). Ostaje jos da vidimo a ako to bude + neka povoljna cijena = vrijedi uzeti :smiley:

Sve je to lepo, stim sto ja nigde ne vidim napajanje za drajv o_O

to je sa druge strane ploce zato se i nevidi :slight_smile:

Pa zar nije to ovo zuto sranje? Sve nesto kontam da jest al opet vi to rasturate pa bolje znate

To bi trebalo da je SATA.

[SIZE=“4”]Microsoft: ‘We wouldn’t trade places with Sony, Nintendo’[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=]Microsoft has “high respect” for both of its competitors but “wouldn’t trade places with anybody.”

That’s according to Xbox’s EMEA VP, Chris Lewis, who told MCV in a new interview he believes Microsoft’s home console is in “an enviable position”.

“As you can imagine we keep a close eye on our colleagues, and they are our colleagues,” he said. "I know you guys see us as arch-rivals, which of course we are, but we are also colleagues in this industry and we do talk to one another.

“So we have high respect for both our competitors,” he added. “We watched both of their [E3] press conferences. I still believe we are in an enviable position. I wouldn’t trade places with anybody.”

Lewis pointed to the Xbox 360 online service as a strength for Microsoft: “We are hugely well placed with Xbox Live and how that connects to phone and PC and TVs, and all the service provision that goes with that puts us in a fantastic position,” he said.

In the same interview the Microsoft man said he thinks Xbox 360 is about halfway through its lifecycle.[/QUOTE]

Ovo se ceka :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: