MT: Gears of War 4

Suicid u najavi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eto mene oko 20h!!!
Nema tebi zdravog turret-a bez moje pomoći!

3 Likes

Pukoše juče Horde na normal (poslednjih 10 talasa mora da je na nekoj većoj težini, zbog svih onih dodataka za neprijatelje, tipa 2.5 damage dealt, 2.5 accuracy i šta sve ne). Pomagao nam je lik po imenu An7imon, odličan je u Hordama, baš dobro poznaje taktike i sve, postavljao je ograde i turret-e gde treba, navodio, rukovodio, ma sve. Mi se takođe ponašali na nivou, igrali maksimalno dobro, naš @Milan89SD trčao levo i desno, skupljao poene, @xX8Lampard8Xx je samo par puta samog sebe oborio boomshot-om, @ninja bio instrumentalan u održavanju i popravljanju ograda i turret-a, ma sve, a ja sam samo sedeo u ćošku i jeo Snickers-e :laughing:

Horde odlične, jedva čekam Ponedeljak, pa Jovo nanovo.

5 Likes

Je li ima da se uzme kodova za PC pa da uvezem nalog?

1 Like

3 Likes

@iKaran ne znam, ali bi trebalo da ima. Koliko ja skontah pitanje, ti hoćeš da kupiš igru za PC i da je posle povežeš sa tvojim xbox account-om? Ako je to deo pitanja, onda da, to definitivno možeš da uradiš. Ovaj drugi deo, ima li i gde, tu ti nažalost ne mogu pomoći.

@Akiris ahahahahahahahaah :laughing:

Al me ovaj tvoj gif dobro podseti da okačim nešto što se juče dogodilo. Naime, u igri postoji ta famozna animacija gde oborite neprijatelja na kolena nakon čega možete ili da se iživljavate nad njim ili da ga uzmete kao štit dok ne eksplodira zbog prevelike količine metaka u telu. U klipu dole, meni se to desi, neprijateljski swarm padne na kolena, but there’s a twist … @Milan89SD @xX8Lampard8Xx @ninja

http://xboxclips.com/Emiraga88/0574dc0a-b719-422e-8bfc-ba6822286787/embed

The Coalition has released the first large title update for Gears of War 4 that makes changes to several weapons and adds support for the game’s first two DLC maps.
“Title Updates are large scale updates that require downloads and allow us to change more pieces within the game,” the developer explains. “We also have other updates that we can do on the backend without downloads needed but we are limited to what we can change and control with those updates.”
The update reduces the very short range damage of the Lancer, increases the short range damage of the Gnasher, and reduces the Hammerburst’s body and headshot damage.

Also, Gears of War 4‘s first two DLC maps—Checkout and Drydock—will be available for season pass holders in Versus Multiplayer and Horde from November 1st. The two maps will also be introduced into free public playlists for all players on November 8.
You can take a look at the full patch notes below:
New Maps
Two new maps will be added to the developer playlist on November 1st for Season Pass owners and will be available in standard rotation and private games on November 8th for everyone.
The Developer Playlist will contain Versus Dodgeball and Arms Race modes for squads up to three large and Horde players on Normal difficulty.
Weapon Tuning Changes
Lancer
Very short range damage has been slightly reduced.
Gnasher
Very short range damage slightly reduced.
Short range damage slightly increased.
Active damage boost ratio slightly increased to offset damage reduction.
Stopping power completely removed.
Hammerburst body damage has been significantly reduced in Core tuning. Headshot damage has only been slightly reduced to maintain the skill of the weapon.
Body damage significantly reduced.
Headshot damage slightly reduced.
Active reload cooldown increased by 2 seconds.
Fixed an issue where Escalation weapon respawn timers would sometimes not be consistent
All secondary weapons (minus the Longshot) are at 60s respawns.
The Longshot, Shock and Incendiary grenades are at 90s respawns.
All power weapons are at 120s respawns.
Windows 10
Please make sure to update your Windows OS to Build 14393.222 or later for the game to update. You will not be able to get the update and online games will stop working if this is not done
Execute and Point of Interest keys can now have the same key binding on Windows 10.
Windows 10 version now displays the version number on main menu.
Users can now rebind Spectator Mode controls on Windows 10.
Abnormalities to the UI on high resolution displays have been addressed.
Mouse and Keyboard users can now switch weapons during countdown at the beginning of the round.
Windows 10 players can now have true offline LAN lobbies.
Average FPS has been now incorporated to the benchmark screen on Windows 10.
Added in game language selection.
Roadie run turn rate on Windows 10 is now a consistent rate instead of reduced when holding the forward key.
Pickup and drop fortifications has been moved to the “Q”/Mark Target key bind instead of “C”/Point of Interest on Windows 10.
Xbox One
Players can now turn on HDR Split-Screen Visualization in the options menu on Xbox One.
HDR calibration has been optimized for Xbox One users.
Xbox One and Windows 10
Team Reviving with players on turrets no longer causes stacking skills in Horde.
At times the gnasher would fire rounds that would not register or expend ammo despite audio and visual FX. This has been addressed.
Ammo crates would sometimes not appear in TacCom in Horde. This has been corrected.
Players who get a kill right after you die in Dodgeball will now be able to count toward a respawn for your team including yourself.
Escalation will now display COG/SWARM DOMINATION when a victory was made from a Domination.
The EMBAR at times could continuously be used in Arms Race after your team has switched to the next weapon. This has been addressed.
Bonus supply crates will now fall in accessible areas even when the Fabricator is placed along walls.
Users will no longer receive objectives in bounties by killing meat shields.
Leader in Guardian will now always be rewarded to the user who killed the prior rounds Leader.
Players should now be able to pick up all power drops in Horde.
Players will no longer appear invisible if they are saved from a Snatcher.
Players can no longer roadie run before countdown.
Bots will be a bit more difficult in Social Versus backfilling
Shock grenades will no longer auto refill after each Horde wave.
Addressed an issue that sometimes allowed for Horde private matches to not start up.
Fixed an issue in which flying enemies could drop power on high ground areas that were inaccessible by the player.
Addressed an issue where players would sometimes not be able to play co-op campaign with another friend.
Removed score from repairing in Horde.
Fixed a few bounties not awarding proper XP values
Fixed an issue where players could push other players out of bounds on Lift.
PC and Xbox One can now play cross play on LAN.
Added Iberian Spanish in-game and cinematic voice over

Nabavim GOW 4 UE i reko veceras igram odmah, nemam skidanja skinuo sam u pre orderu, pise 5GB update, reko moze nije strasno. Stavim ja update i kaze mi nemas mesta, o reko zar i to, obrisem DOOM presao sam ga Gearsi su bitniji, konacno krene instalacija. Sada svo ono iscekivanje za pokretanje igre i reko da udjem da vidim sta se desava sa skidanjem updatea kada ono, sranje, skida 60 gb opet a imao sam 55gb igru bez update…
Smorim se i hocu da upucam xbox sa prackom, da ga dam mom kucetu da ga pojede :slight_smile: cekanje…

2 Likes

Igrace se sutra… Nista strasno :slight_smile:

Savet: spavaj sto vise dok traje instalacija (ne znam koliko ti je dobar net), brze prodje vreme :joy:

Gears of War 4 will celebrate the series’ 10th anniversary with the return of the Carmine family, a number of in-game events, and a new update, developer The Coalition has announced.
First up, another member of the ill-fated Carmine family will be joining the Gears of War 4 roster: Gary Carmine. Gary can be found in a special Tenth Anniversary Gear Pack that will be available exclusively through gameplay. Each 200 Credit pack contains one 10 Years of Gears customization item, one 10 Years of Gears Emblem or bounty, and a random card from the Gears of War 4 Launch Series of Cards.
A full rundown of the pack’s contents can be found below:

Gary Carmine Character
Anthony Carmine Longshot
Benjamin Carmine Gnasher
Clayton Carmine Lancer
10 Years of Gears Lancer
10 Years of Gears Hammerburst
10 Years of Gears Retro Lancer
10 Years of Gears Markza Mk. 1
10 Years of Gears Enforcer
Gary Carmine Emblem
10 Years of Gears Emblem
5 Bounties, each themed to a Gears of War game

Also, during this week, two fan-favorite playlists will be making a return:
One Shot, One Kill, the ultimate fan-favorite special event. This sniping-focused mode spawns you only with a Longshot – but now the EMBAR is available for pickup on the battlefield to change the game. Now is the time to go for those collateral headshots!
Gnashers-Only King Of The Hill returns to Gears of War, bringing with it a gib-filled carnage of objective-driven, close-quarters combat. Your trusty Gnasher is your only friend as you battle to control the hill.
Finally, the developer is rolling out a new update for the game’s Gear Pack system that will offer “a more consistent Credit earning experience.” The update increases the Credit earn rate in Versus Multiplayer and increases the amount of Credits earned for losing. As well as this, rewards from Bounties have been increased and the following changes have been made to packs:
Versus Boosters now contain one guaranteed customization item and four Bounties. One Bounty has a chance to be a second customization item.
Horde Boosters now contain one guaranteed customization item, four Horde Skills and a chance for a Horde Skill to be a Horde Bounty
Operations Packs now contain two guaranteed customization items
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J3dd3BWLIuU

Da li ste dobili kodove za prve cetiri GeoW igre? Ja sam uzeo na Microsoft Store-u Gears 4 i jos uvek nisam dobio kodove.

Ultimate edition dobija obican mislim da ne.

Proveri u Messages na konzoli, obično ih tamo pošalju.

Za preorder dobijale su sve verzije, posle toga ne znam da li se dobija ili ne, kao ni koje verzije dobijaju kodove. @vrobec ako ih nisi dobio javi mi se, imam kodove viška, ja sam odavno dobio uz remaster prvog dela Gears-a.

Ko god je kupio igru i odigra bar jednom do 31.12 dobice kodove. Ceka se i pomesec dana, nebitno je izdanje igre koje imas, svejedno je svi dobijaju.

1 Like

Ja sam moje kodove prosledio @vrobec, a njega sam zamolio da svoje kodove prosledi nekom sa foruma, ukoliko ih dobije.

1 Like

Nek šalje onda, here I am :smiley:

1 Like

Ja isto, uz remaster prvog dela, kodove za sve 4 igre.

Jel ima neko ko je raspolozen da izvrsimo privremenu zamenu, vas GoW 4, a moje nesto ne znam da se dogovorimo.

Obrnuo bih samo kampanju i onda bi obrisao i igru i nalog.Naravno na PC posto XOne nemam.

Stize novi update:
Xbox One and Windows 10
Added support for First Win of the Day bonuses for Versus. Your first win in Versus Multiplayer will now grant an additional 1000 XP and 100 Credits.
Added support for Daily Rewards, a new system that allows us to grant Bounties or other types of Cards as a gift on login. Daily Rewards will not be available on December 6th when this Title Update launches, but we’re planning to introduce them in the near future. We’ll share details on the Daily Reward system soon.
Audio levels for friendly footsteps have been reduced, and enemy footstep audio levels have been increased to make them slightly louder than friendlies. DeeBee ‘joint’ movement noise has been reduced to make them audibly on par with other characters.
Shotgun hit blood effects have received visual feedback improvements to relay damage dealt, allowing a better read of the percentage of damage done to an enemy. The more blood you see, the more damage you dealt.
Note: This visual feedback can only be seen by the player dealing the damage at this time (ie. a user observing your shotgun hits will see the old blood damage effects).
Added a new Inventory screen, accessible from the main menu, that shows all Cards owned (split by category) in one location.
New Cards in your collection will now be marked with an exclamation mark (!).
Audio and Video settings are now retained if the game is closed
Fixed an exploit where a grenade could be planted prior to the end of the round and still be present in the following round
When highlighting a Core or Competitive playlist, you can now see the Tier or Placement Match status of every member in your Squad
Class icons now display in the Horde Scoreboard
Player Cards have been moved closer to the edge of the screen in Spectator Mode
Removed the option to quit from the menu in Core and Competitive playlists
Fixed an issue where campaign completion achievements may not correctly unlock. Completing all chapters not registered as completed again should now unlock the achievement.
Re-Up achievements should now be unlocked the next time the game is loaded if they did not correctly unlock.
Fixed an issue where movement could enter a broken state after sliding into a piece of cover that another player is already traversing
Power weapon pickups are now prioritized over ammo pickups
When in the death screen roundup, you may have seen 100% damage or 0% damage dealt. This is due to ‘rounding up or down’ the decimal point in damage – the death screen information will now round to 1% or 99% in these situations to better reflect the actual damage situation.
An issue that could cause players to warp or teleport when evading or mantling has now been fixed.
Unequipped weapons can now be seen on squadmates / teammates in Campaign, Versus and Horde. Unequipped weapons on opponents in Versus Multiplayer are hidden by design.
Players will no longer spawn facing the wrong way at round start
Players getting up from DBNO on LAN had a chance to have an invisible weapon. This is now fixed.
In Splitscreen, Player 2 will now correctly show their unequipped weapons on their body
Fixed an exploit where a user could be idle-kicked in a no respawn game mode by being held as a meatshield
The Out from Under ribbon can now only be received one per round
Repair Tool executions are now affected by the Execution Bonus Skill Card, and now count as an Execution for Bonus Objectives
The Phat Loot ribbon will now be correctly awarded when completing a Survive or Time Limit bonus objective
Bonus objective score now counts towards total team score
Guardians should no longer get trapped outside the map on Reclaimed
Kestrals should no longer get trapped above the control room on Forge
The Snatcher can no longer be lured in a position where it cannot move on Reclaimed
Bosses will no longer get stuck on cover in Fallout
Fixed an exploit that allowed players to be on a turret while automatically reloading and repairing it
Fixed an exploit to allow users to farm Power at the start of a Horde match
Fixed an exploit allowing players to move before the wave has begun after a Boss Wave
Prolonging the placement of the Fabricator no longer awards additional resources based on the wave it is placed
Equipped Skill Cards can now be upgraded without having to unequip the Card
Using the Forge incinerator on a DBNO enemy in modes with Execution rules will now kill the enemy
Fixed a geometry issue on Reclaimed that allowed grenades to fall out of world at the construction area
Players can no longer launch each other out of bounds
Players can no longer use an exploit to increase the accuracy of weapons beyond their intended settings
Players can no longer time a weapon pickup in order to duplicate multiple versions of the weapon
Buzzkill saw blades will no longer get stuck in mid-air on Dry Dock
When failing to join a user in campaign due to NAT type, a new error will now inform you of the issue
Escalation Rings now have instructions based on their status (Defend / Break)
Bounties will now display a fly out (similar to Ribbons) when completed during gameplay
A Skull icon now appears on the Overhead map when a player dies
When a Re-Up is available, the War Journal will display an exclamation point ‘!’ icon
Escalation: Improvements to weapon selection icons in Escalation
Guardian: Team Leader’s Gamertag now displays in Tac-Com
Torque Bow reticle now supports Color Blind mode options
Chain Lightning ribbon now correctly awards when shocking two players with one shock grenade
Added Offline Customization support, allowing the use of owned customization items (excluding emblems) on LAN
Removed Point of Interest from the Alternate and Tournament Alt control schemes
Fixed a rare issue where a player could appear invisible to other opponents
Characters will now speak a line of dialogue when stuck with a Torque Bow
Users should no longer sometimes get a time out error when completing a Private Match, and should now return to the Lobby correctly
Switching to the Overhead Map while holding Tac-Com will no longer cause the Tac-Com effect to be permanently enabled
The Sudden Death timer now correctly disables in Dodgeball when the situation is no longer 1v1
A rare occurrence causing consoles to reset during matchmaking has now been resolved
Other miscellaneous bug fixes
Windows 10 Specific Updates
Player 2 can now set their own FOV in Split-Screen
Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to freeze the game
General UI improvements for various resolutions
Motion Blur now functions correctly in Multiplayer modes

1 Like