XBOX 360 vesti i informacije

Ne bih se nadao, Sony ne zali pare kada su u pitanju ekskluzive.

pa ja se ne i ne nadam, imam ps3 bas me briga, nego cisto sam iznenadjen i ne shvatam poentu slike na ovoj temi. :smiley:

slika je fake,citao sam negde o tome.

Fake je 100% proverio sam sliku :smiley:

fake je i nebitna…

i ja sam proverio kod mojih izvora kazu da je fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo ljudi odakle je ta slika:OPM: God of War 4 will feature online multiplayer

Ako je ovaj teks istinit igra izlazi u Septembru 2012 :rock:,kliknite dole na HERE na dnu teksta tamo pise o izlazku igre u Septembru 2012

Kinect Zoom

[QUOTE=][SIZE=4]MS warns[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]against Kinect [/SIZE]****[SIZE=4]"Zoom"modification[/SIZE]
Microsoft has responded to news of Nyko’s space-saving Kinect ‘Zoom’ peripheral - and the Redmond giant hasn’t exactly given the product its blessing.

Japanese accessory manufacturer Nyko revealed Zoom at E3, where it won a positive response from critics.

The company claims that the clip-on magnifier allows users to play Kinect games in 40 per cent less space than usually required.

The Zoom was nominated for Best Hardware in Show at E3 by IGN, GameSpot, Machinima and G4 X-Play - but Microsoft clearly wasn’t quite so impressed.

CVG asked MS this morning if the device was officially approved and endorsed by Xbox. A company spokesperson replied:

“Kinect has been tested for performance, accuracy and environmental conditions thoroughly. Any modification can impact the overall performance of Kinect.”

Nyko says it is “proud of the design and technology accomplishments achieved with the Zoom”, and has taken out multiple patents to “ensure the first and only play space reduction lens for Kinect remains a mainstay of the Nyko line”.

It’s due for release in August - if the Microsoft police don’t get to it first.

Fingers crossed no-one tells MS about the Game Boat. (According to creator Atomic Accessories: “De facto the first accessory for the peripheral which doesn’t need any.”) [/QUOTE]

Team Xecuter - View Single Post - Yet another new Liteon Slim version - this time both HW and FW !!

F1 2011 :

NHL 2012 :

Driver San Francisco :

Call of Juarez: The Cartel :

Mozda nije vest za xbox ali nisam znao gde da stavim.
Izgleda da ce windows 8 imati podrsku za xbox 360 igre tj. da ce preko windows 8 moci da se igraju igre za xbox 360.
Windows 8 to play Xbox 360 games? - News at GameSpot

[SIZE=“4”]Microsoft, Sony ‘experimenting’ with next-gen consoles[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=][SIZE=“3”]Platform holders “testing the water” with Kinect and Move, reckons 2K[/SIZE]
Microsoft and Sony are “experimenting” with Kinect and Move for what could be the foundations of their next-generation console plans.

That’s according to 2K boss Christoph Hartmann, who argues the platform holders are not avoiding making new console hardware. Instead, he reckons Kinect and Move are methods for the big two to ‘test the water’ before launching new consoles with the peripherals as standard.

“I don’t think they are avoiding doing another machine but testing the water,” Hartmann told MCV.

"Rather than coming out and saying ‘this is our console now,’ I think they are playing around and seeing what they can do. These guys know how to manufacture the chips or push the memory, the kind of thing you usually get with each new console generation. But now everyone is looking for innovation and at online components, so they are experimenting.

"It’s not been a case of just jumping on the Wii wagon - it’s been a case of learning about what Wii did and trying to take it somewhere.

“When Microsoft made the Xbox, I assume there were always plans for Xbox 360. It was just the first Xbox was the machine to get it there. Microsoft was new to the party, so they used Xbox 1 to test the water. It’s the same principle.”

Hartmann’s comments follow reports citing “industry sources at a top developer” that the PlayStation 4 will become a real thing in the next 18 months.

Prior to that, another story pointed to an Xbox 720 reveal next year, with developer Crytek claimed as the source of the rumour.[/QUOTE]

Ne znam kako se ovo ispalti MS,mada ako vec prave novu konzolu nece im lose doci da prodaju jos koju igru za staru konzolu…

sa izlaskom novog nastavka Driver: San Fransisco ubisoft krece stopama velikih game izdavaca tako sto i on uvodi online pass za multiplayer komponentu igara. Tzv. uplay passport code bice potreban da bi se moglo pristupiti multiplayer-u u buducim igrama koje ovaj izdavac izbaci. Svaka original igra ce imati one time input only kod, cijim unosenjem se otkljucava multiplayer, dok ce oni koji igru kupe polovnu ili pak nabave iz nekog drugog izvora, morati da kupe online pass preko Xbox Live marketplace-a za 10e iliti 800 microsoft poena.

za star wars fanove

slim, novi joy, 320gb HDD

cena 450$

sjajan dizajn,a i cena nije bas losa.Mada zna se ko je najjeftiniji :slight_smile:

Jedino cenim da ce u stvarnosti taj box izgledati mnooogo plasticnije i “kineskije”, al na slikama je ekstra.

ONCE AGAIN you are judge correctly

eh steta sto ovo nema kod nas, imali bi temu “kako izgleda vas xbox”

ColorWare - Xbox 360 S

PS: evo ga full package

Meni je od svega ovoga jedino kinect lep. Gotivim Star wars i sve to, ali ovo mi deluje bas onako, smesno. Nije mi jasno sta ce ovoliko boja i proreza i cuda… :hm: Mada, ukusi su razliciti…